No right click here.
If you want anything,
just ASK me :)
Thank You!
My Kawaii Bloggie

Tagboard code here :)
Get your own Cbox here
Width - 208px

Monday, November 16, 2009

That day was a Saturday, 14/11/09

Victoria, Jin Hui, Abigail and I had planned to go to Jurong east swimming complex since October! I had to meet up with the three at our school's gate D but my mother suggested they rather meet me at Woodlands MRT station. So I met them there near the magazine shop and we took the train to Jurong East Interchange and we had to take the train that heads towards Joo Koon and we alighted at Chinese Garden and we walked to the place. It was my first time going there so i had to get help from Victoria and Abigail for the directions. When we reached, I just realised that the place was.... HUGE! We could see the 5/6 storey high slide from far away so when we got near it it was super tall. We had to pay for the floats and after we changed, we went to collect the floats and we dragged it up the starcase to the slide. I went down the slide last... IT WAS DAMN FUN!!! I'd expected it to be scary but IT WAS DAMN FUN! thats my second time saying that == then we went to the lazy river andplayed arounfd in the water.... after doing all kinds of things... we wanted to bath already as we were tired and we bathed and returned floats. We bought bottled drinks and took a lift from Abigail and ended up at civic center. Now only Vic, Jin and I were left and we ate at KFC. We went back to the library and we separated there. That was one tiring day -.-

Written @ 8:38 PM





Site-mistress
Name: Kelly
Age: >.<
School: who knows?...
Horoscope: Gemini
Email: +++++
Bold Underline Strikeout
My Loves
Example :
Family
Friends
Music
Sleeping
ELECTRIC GUITAR
my headphones
My Cravings
Your cravings here
To be able to play the guitar
Beach cleaning!!!
WHATEVER!
Cookie dough ice cream =)~
That
This
Way Out
Friend ♥
Friend ♥
Friend ♥
Friend ♥
Friend ♥
Friend ♥
Friend ♥
Friend ♥
Friend ♥
Melodies


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Get your music code at
imeem or iwebmusic
The Memories
January 2009
February 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
Many Thanks
Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes: %MOOOx-LOVE
Inspirations: x-taintedlove
Materials: Lovecandied
Others: Blogskins, Photobucket
Skin layout edited with Paint program