Anime cartoons are my favorite type of animation. It can never be dull or lame in anyway the creator put the scheme in.
Here's a list of my favorite anime:
- D-Gray Man
- Darker Than Black
- Azumanga Daioh
- Sergeant Keroro
- Toradora
- Skip Beat
- Bleach
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
I luv these anime shows. They are from OKTO, ANIMAX and www.watchanimeon.com
Characters I like from the shows
- D-Gray Man - Allen Walker
- Darker Than Black - Hei , Mao
- Azumanga Daioh - Chiyo , Sasaki
- Sergeant Keroro - Tamama
- Toradora - Taiga
- Skip Beat - ........ (dunno who)
- Bleach- Ichigo Kurosaki , Kuchiki Rukia, Kuchiki Byakuya and Kon
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood- Winry
The japanese songs for the openings and endings are the best parts of the shows. Search these songs on youtube:
- Doubt and Trust- Access
- Abingdon Boys School - Howling
- Sergeant Keroro OP 1
- Bleach Opening 2 D-technolife
- FMAB op1 YUI Again
I find these songs really good!!
And I can draw anime too. I learnt how to on :
http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/
Written @
3:22 AM